From: vipin chandran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 20 June 2001 18:54
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] imap problem

Hi,
I am developing an email reader for IMAP/POP3. But I am getting the
following error when trying to excute the file. I have removed the
comment from the IMAP extensions in the php.ini.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imap_open() in conn.inc on
line 6

Contents of conn.inc is as below :

<?
  $username = "whoosh_vc";
  $password = "crossroads";
  $mailserver = "{pop.postmark.net/pop3:110}INBOX";

  $link = imap_open($mailserver,$username,$password);
?>

Please help.
Thanx in advance.
vipin chandran