I am running oracle-8.1.6 on RH 7.0 with apache 1.3.14 and
php4.0.4. We are developing a system which might be required to take very
heavy loads. How do we improve the load factor so as to enable maximum
number of connections simultaneously? What changes have to made to either
oracle,apache or php to provide us with the most optimal solution (
simultaneous access ).
        Is there any detailed material which discusses the above issue?