From:   Mindblender [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, June 26, 2001 12:35 AM
Subject:        [PHP-DB] Oracle Client to connect to remote DB

I read a post on that said that I could connect to a remote Oracle
DB if I had the Oracle client installed.  Does anyone know where I can get
copy of only the client for Linux?  I don't want to install the whole
package, I use MySQL on the server, but have a client that is needing to
connect to an Oracle DB on their server from mine.

Any suggestions?

   Brian S. Dunworth
   Sr. Software Development Engineer
   Oracle Database Administrator