Sang,

Since you're trying to connect from another computer to the Oracle server,
you probably need to specify a connect string in the OCILogon command.

OCILogon('system', 'manager', "$connect_string");

What's the value for $connect_string? It depends on how you've set-up your
Oracle networking. If you can access your DB from that client machine with
SQL*Plus, then you must be loging in via the following format:

>sqlplus system/manager@<connect_string>

Use the value of <connect_string> for $connect_string. It should be defined
in your tnsnames.ora file on your client, and have a corresponding entry in
your listern.ora file on your server.

I suspect that your client machine is trying to access an Oracle database on
itself, because no connect string was specified.

Lemme know if this helps,

Anthony