How can we execute several PHP scripts simultaneously inside a single PHP
script?
For example, let's say master.php has 10 tasks in different PHP scripts:
1.php, 2.php, ..., 10.php. Each task is independent (the input of each task
is not determined by other tasks) so we can do the tasks in any order. But
if 2.php is initiated after 1.php is done, and 3.php is initiated after
2.php is done, and so on, the master.php can be expired, causing the
remaining tasks not executed. So how can we execute these PHP scripts
simultaneously?

Regards,
Lisa Elita