Hello all,
I am creating a database driven php page for which I need to have a database of
US and Canadian states and cities in the back end.
Is there some place on the web where I can get such data in the reusable
form and
I can feed my MySQL tables with that.
Right now the only option I have is to add each state/city manually which I
guess will be
a tedious re-inventing the wheel exercise.
Some kind of xml file etc if any one knows about .. or has will be great

TIA
Jaskirat