I have to correct this:

The following stored procedure did add 2 records into
"mytable" after I called sybase_query("exec
SP",$conn). But it just returned "false" like what I
said yesterday. Anyway, 2 records went to my database.
That's better than 1. So I don't care this "false".
SP:
CREATE PROCEDURE SP AS
insert into mytable values(...)
insert into mytable values(...)

Now, I find that sybase_query() can not work with the
stored procedure which has more than 1 "select ..."
statement. What is the problem here?

Thanks,
Wen