From:   Tom Tsongas [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, July 11, 2001 12:56 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [PHP-DB] Oracle Client Libraries?

Hi all.

Where can I get the Oracle client libraries for PHP4? I am running
Apache and PHP4 on my NT Server and I will be connecting to an Oracle
database on a Solaris server via remote connect? I saw some threads
earlier indicating that they could be found at download.swwwing.com but
that server is apparantly no longer running.

Anyone?

Thanks.

Tom Tsongas