i honestly don't know direct stats on uptime, they seem pretty good, i
haven't tried hitting them yet and been greeted with an error :P

i have experienced lag-periods, but don't know if this is becuase of me
being in AUS and them in the US, because of my dodgy dial-up ISP, or becuase
of their connection :)