Hi there everyone,

Thanks to everyone that replied to my session help - but i'm still having problems.  I
use the below to open a session - Say at the start of my website:

<?php
session_start();

session_register("user"); $user="$username";
session_register("pass"); $pass="$password";

?>

where username and pass would be defined by a variable - either from a form or
hardcoded.

Now, if I use <?=("$user")?> on the SAME page as this is, it displays the varibles,
but if I move to another page on the website via a link the session seems to have
ended or something as it says $user is undefined.  Do I need to add anything to each
page where a session is needed so that it grabs the variables before I can use them?
Or am I doing something totally stupid?  I've tried it on my Win2000 system AND on my
Linux server.

Please help, I am getting totally frustrated and need to get all this working within 2
weeks :-(

Thank you

Regards

Chris Payne