Hi CK,

I always fetch the Date like "SELECT UNIX_TIMESTAMP(Timestamp) AS Timestamp"
so you can manipulate it with all the PHP Date- and Timefunctions like
date(). So you can display the date the way you asked with:

$Timestamp =  ; // fetch the Timestamp the way you like =8)
echo date( "d-m-Y", $Timestamp );

Thats it.

Hope this helps.

Greetinx,
  Mike

Michael Rudel
- Web-Development, Systemadministration -

Besuchen Sie uns am 20. und 21. August 2001 auf der
online-marketing-düsseldorf in Halle 1 Stand E 16

Suchtreffer AG
Bleicherstraße 20
D-78467 Konstanz
Germany