Thx Peter,
 I have spent some time on the oracle site. They focus on troubleshooting
the Net8 connection, which works fine.
 I am not sure what you mean when you ask if apache is setup correctly to
access Oracle. When running a phpinfo() environment query it shows that oci8
is enabled. Is ther more I need to do?
 Thx,
 Barry

001201c11147$66dc0510$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:001201c11147$66dc0510$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...