in a simple way, yes.

if you really want unique users, you can setup a table and insert the IP
addresses in their and query it everytime.

the PHP variable that keeps track of the user'a IP address can also be
checked by storing it in a variable and re-checked each time the page is
loaded.

--
Leo G. Divinagracia III
[EMAIL PROTECTED]