the web page that is generated, does the HREF tag supply a name?  and at
least for my netscrape 4.7x, whenever i right click on an image, it uses
that name on the dialog box that pops up, prompting me where and how to
save it as...

btw, why save images on a table?  wouldnt saving the URL better?  the
pixs themselves would sit on separate folder or something...