I'm confused - what do you mean? When you use the terms "Browser Style" and
"Custom Report Style" are you referring to style sheets, a property of a
particular browser, or what?

If style sheets, keep in mind that different browsers react in unique ways
to style sheets.

As I understand PHP you use it to generate HTML output, which more or less
constrains you to what you see in the browser. You can also create a text
file and email it to the user, or display it in the browser, but that will
involve programming the report in PHP, there is no report writer.

Regards - Miles Thompson