Hello,

I have Interbase 5.5 running on NT box, and the goal is to access it from
Apache/PHP on Linux box.
The following code is quite trivial, but in my case it doesn't work. I found
many similar posts searching Internet on that, but did not find an answer.

<?
$dbh = ibase_connect("douglas.akl1.ru:d:\\path\\lyceum.gdb", "user",
"password");
$stmt = "SELECT * FROM examen;";
$sth = ibase_query ($dbh, $stmt); <-- problem is here
ibase_close($dbh);
?>

All it gives is "Warning: InterBase: Dynamic SQL Error SQL error code = -901
feature is not supported in /home/maxim/public_html/index.php on line 4"

Please help!

Maxim Pavlov