Hello everyone...

I wan't your opinion regarding a program i am constructing. It is about an
image bank for graphic studios or anyone else who needs a program that can
insert his pictures or descriptions of it and be able to make a fast and
reliable search.
The Question is:

What would be best.? Inserting the pictures in the DB or in the file system
? Also notice that it is a reference db and not an actual bank. I mean that
there will be only photos of low quality and not the full picture which
could be very large.

Expecting your justified opinions that would be a lot of help..

Thanks

PGP KEY ID: 0xA86600E9