The error message is:

Cadastro de Fornecedor

Warning: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][Named Pipes]ConnectionTransact
(TransactNamedPipe())., SQL state 01000 in SQLExecDirect in
c:\inetpub\inventario\cadastro\fornecedor.php
on line 364

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid ODBC result resource in
c:\inetpub\inventario\cadastro\fornecedor.php
on line 366

Warning: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Communication link
failure, SQL state 08S01 in SQLExecDirect in
c:\inetpub\inventario\cadastro\fornecedor.php
on line 386

But the trace works fine. To make it work again I have to remove the configuration
from the ODBC and create again.

[]s

Ariadne