Hello,

I have this error (2008 : MySQL client run out of memory) performing
a request in a script.
However that request works perfectly under phpMyAdmin !

I tried to do a lot of mysql_free_result() in my script (because there are a
lot of requests) but I doesn't work and I think It is useless.

I looked on the PHP site to see if there's not a bug but I didn't configured
my PHP with the --enable-memory-limit option.
I have the version 4.0.6 with the mysql built-in support. Note that I first
compiled PHP with the external mysql support and I had the same error.

What's the problem ? How to find the cause ?
I tried a debugger called Body but It is so slow that I could die before.

Thank you

Patrice