> is there anyone who can give me an idea on how i can write a php script
> that can make my table row background blinking.

Why on earth would you want to do that?? It would fully distract anyone
looking at the information within the table - which I *presume* is why
you want information in the table right? For people to look at and
assimilate!?

I'm aware of the concept "A bad idea - but help out the person anyhow"
but this one is just silly!

Russ

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001 17:53:23 +0800 J- E- N <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hello!
>
> is there anyone who can give me an idea on how i can write a php script
> that can make my table row background blinking.
>
> thanks :)

  "Believe nothing - consider everything"

  Russ Michell
  Anglia Polytechnic University Webteam