From: Scott Chapman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 09 August 2001 10:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] order by date

Hi,

I am querying a mysql database and am returning data ordered by date,
the
trouble is it returns the data from least recent to most recent, I want
it
to return the data the other way round.  Is there a way of having the
mysql
database doping this re-ordering for me rather than coding it myself?

thanks