I made a simple submissions form that writes to a backup file using the
fopen function.  I use the variable a+ or a, for the backup.  it goes to the
end of the file and adds the new info.  I need it to add the new data at the
beginning of the file, but leave the file in tact.  Does anyone have any
ideas on how to accomplish this.  I couldnt really find anything at
php.net.....

Nathan