"Cato Larsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> "Sheridan Saint-Michel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> 00df01c12400$ad2a1220$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:00df01c12400$ad2a1220$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

error:

1. what error?

2. replying at the top of a message is poor form.
    I know Outlook Express wants to do this; it's just
    one more reason to hate the Evil Empire.

3. please trim the replied-to stuff to keep only attributions
     and relevant content.  I don't like having to read
    5k of old text just to make sure you haven't added
    anything to it...