How can I run through a database like I am trying to do here?  It seems like
at the end of the first I need to start over in order to start reading from
the beggining of the database on the second.
I hope that I hace explained my problem well if not please reply with your
questions.  Thank you in advance.

Caleb
<!--Snip-->
$connect = mysql_connect("$host","$user","$pass") OR (die("mysql_error"));
$selectdb = mysql_select_db("$db") OR (die("mysql_error"));
$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM teams where week='$list' ORDER BY date");
        while($view = mysql_fetch_row($result))
        {
                code;
        }