hi Rsalomo,

it seems you would have to do some more work. At the moment I see to
possible ways to fix this:

- Re-design your application so that the news articles donīt need a
corresponding entry in the users table. Find another way to link user and
- Do some code which is executed when deleting this user and which  edits
the tables so that the user entry is another one.