Hey there folks - similar problem - different project!

I want to select some records for a period of 7days after their insert [dateFrom] date.
Last time I asked you guys for help I was helped toward the following solution:

$sql = "SELECT * FROM $Tpostings WHERE now()>=dateFrom AND now()<dateTo";

The problem in this new project is that the 'dateTo' field is not included in the DB.
It is 7-days
after 'dateFrom'. So why does the following query not work:

$sql = "SELECT * FROM $tabitem WHERE DATE_ADD(submitDate, INTERVAL 7 DAY)";
No error is received though...

Any pointers are heartily taken on board!

  "Believe nothing - consider everything"
  Russ Michell
  Anglia Polytechnic University Webteam
  w: www.apu.ac.uk/webteam