Hi,

We've been using MySQL for 2 years now in all the PHP systems we have
developed for our clients. We're thinking of using PostgreSQL now. What is
your experience with PostgreSQL? Any comments? The reason why we want to
shift is because we have encountered some problems with one of our
databases whose table contains more than 20K records. Somehow, it took so
long to query the database. Is PosgtreSQL a good substitute? We're
expecting a million records for our new project.

Thanks,
Lester