From: Yves Glodt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 14:11
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Another Interbase question

Look at this:

<?php
include('include.php');

$dbh = connectdb();
$sth = ibase_prepare('INSERT INTO LOG
(DATETIME,REMOTE_ADDR,HTTP_HOST,QUERY_STRING,HTTP_USER_AGENT,REQUEST_URI,HTT
P_REFERER)
VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?)');
ibase_execute($sth,
$now,
$HTTP_SERVER_VARS['REMOTE_ADDR'],
$HTTP_SERVER_VARS['HTTP_HOST'],
$HTTP_SERVER_VARS['QUERY_STRING'],
$HTTP_SERVER_VARS['HTTP_USER_AGENT'],
$HTTP_SERVER_VARS['REQUEST_URI'],
$HTTP_SERVER_VARS['HTTP_REFERER']);
ibase_commit();
ibase_close($dbh);

?>

when it gets called, and I do a select in isql, I do not see any of the
records. Only after doing a "manual" commit in isql, I can see the new
data.

How is that possible?

yves