From: Andrey Hristov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 1:40 AM
To: Adriana Matiaskova; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] Getting SQL queries from existing DB

Get and install phpMyAdmin. It can dump to you, the stucture, the data or
both. Then save them from the browser(better with lynx
because you can get the source of a page piped). And pipe it to another
"mysql", or use it in another phpMyAdmin.

Andrey Hristov
IcyGEN Corporation
http://www.icygen.com
99%