> Hi!
> I am new to this an wonder how to delete a row in my table.
>
> I have tryed with:
> ------
> DELETE FROM mytable WHERE 3>2
> -----
> to delete row number 3 but all rows goes away!
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.
> Regards
> Jan

That's because the number 3 is greater than the number 2, so is always true,
and does nothing to identify the row you want to delete

You need to find something unique to identify row number 3 with, then modify
your WHERE clause to idenfity the row using that unique column, such as

'delete from mytable where rowid = 3'

This is an SQL question really - you should probably consult an SQL
reference

jason