Hi,

See the exemple below, maybe help you.

<?

//Connect do database
$db = dbase_open("customer.dbf",2);

//get some info about database
$numRecords = dbase_numrecords($db);   //Get number of records
$numFields = dbase_numfields($db);           //Get number of fields

//Get every record
for($index = 1, $index <= $numRecords; $index++)
{
    //Get a record
    $record = dbase_get_record($db,$index);
    print "<H3>Record $index</H3>\n";

    for($index2 = 0; $index2 < $numFields; $index2++)
    {
        print "<B>Field $index2:</B>";
        print $record[$index2];
        print "<BR>\n";
    }
}

//Close connection
dbase_close($db);
?>

"Unknown Sender" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
004701c105d9$a498bd40$539f4dd5@administrator">news:004701c105d9$a498bd40$539f4dd5@administrator...
> No, I did not
>
> Haw can I do it in dbase_get_record function??
>
> PS. Do you know if someone is going to fix bugs in dbase_** functions.
There