From: Tom Wallace [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 3:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Tablename issue..

Hola,

  I'm having a difficult time figuring out the syntax here -- my table name
has spaces & dashes in it..Unfortunately I can't permanently change the
tablename.. I've tried a half dozen different ways to access the table, each
return an error similar to this:

Warning: SQL error: [ISAM]No data found, SQL state S00 in SQLExecDirect in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\test8.php on line 14

but removing the spaces from the tablename and updating the php fixes it..

 any ideas?

$sql2 = odbc_exec($conn,"SELECT Character_Field FROM ABC - Table");

Thanks,
-Tom