Hello,

 I'm building an application that uses odbc_fetch_row with a row
number (odbc_fetch_row($cx, 0)).

 This works fine in MS-SQL7.0, but the PHP manual explains that
using odbc_fetch_row with a row number (second argument) might not
work with some drivers.

 Does anyone of you have an experience with this? I would like to know
which drivers don't support a row number with odbc_fetch_row, because
I might probably have to use this application with different DBs.

 Thanks in advance,

Erich Reimberg N