Sorry but I'm just not getting this. I'm not sure how to get the order
of the pics in the first place or what do with the picnumber
column. If someone deletes a pic wouldn't the picnumbers higher than
it also need to be changed? I'm understanding everything else, even
the password stuff but this I'm just clueless.
Jeff Oien