From: CrossWalkCentral [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: September 1, 2001 6:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] MySql database data has html code in it

Hello
Another question for the pros.

I have a Mysql database which contains a table labled html
in this table I have some short html scripts
I have created a search for my scripts and when I Echo them (example code
below) It only shows me the text and not the html script itself

Echo ($code);

Is their another function that I can use to display to contents of this
variblae?
I assueme that PHP is trying to process it as part of the echo statement.

--
Cross Walk Central
www.crosswalkcentral.net