Dear [EMAIL PROTECTED],

> BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!! > >
> Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following.>
> This is the letter > you > have been hearing about
> on the news lately. Due to> the popularity of > this
> letter on the Internet, a national weekly news>
> program recently > devoted > an entire show to the
> investigation of this program> described below, to >
> see > if it really can make people money. The show
> also> investigated whether or > not the program was
> legal. Their findings proved once and for all
> that there> are ''absolutely NO > Laws > prohibiting
> the participation in the program and if> people can
> -follow > the > simple instructions, they are bound
> to make some> mega bucks with only > $25 out of
> pocket cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE> OF >
> POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT
> IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER. > > This is
> what one had to say: ''Thanks to this> profitable
> opportunity. I > was approached many times before
> but each time I> passed on it. I am > so glad I
> finally joined just to see what one could> expect in
> return for > the > minimal effort and money
> required. To my> astonishment, I received total
> $610,470.00 in 21> weeks, with money still coming
> in." > Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.
> > > Here is another testimonial: "This program has
> been> around for a long > time but I never believed
> in it. But one day when I> received this again > in
> the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I>
> followed the simple > instructions and walaa ..... 3
> weeks later the money> started to come in. > First
> month I only made $240.00 but the next 2> months
> after that I made > a total of $290,000.00. So far,
> in the past 8 months> by re-entering the > program,
> I have made over $710,000.00 and I am> playing it
> again. The > key to success in this program is to
> follow the> simple steps and NOT > change >
> anything.'' More testimonials later but first,
> ===== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$>
> > If you would like to make at least $500,000 every
> 4> to 5 months easily > and > comfortably, please
> read the following...THEN READ> IT AGAIN and
> AGAIN!!! >

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$>

==========================================================>

==========================================================>

=========================================================>

=======================================================>

====================================================>
> >  REPORT # 1: "The Insider's Guide to Advertising
     for Free on the Net" > Order Report #1 from:

___________________________________________________________>

____________________________________________________________>

__________________________________________________________>

____________________________________________________________>
> > REPORT #5: "How to Send Out 0ne Million e-mails
>   for Free" > Order Report # 5 from:
  B. M.
  4510 Meadow Way
  White Lake, MI 48383-1816