It's pretty easy.

Compile using --with-iodbc as in the HOWTO at www.iodbc.org.
You will need ODBC drivers as well - you may download free, non-expiring
2-connection ones from OpenLink and we will provide any support needed to
get you running.

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director of Technology Evangelism
OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
Universal Data Access & Data Integration Technology Providers