I changed my code, but, believe me I got the same erro message!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but, anyway, thanks for your help....

Im still trying....

                    "John Lim"

                    <jlim@natsoft        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    .com.my>             cc:

                                         Subject:     [PHP-DB] Re: Stored Procedure

                    04/09/2001

                    09:27

Change to:

$sth = OCIParse ($c, "begin CPF_ORA(=:cpf);end;" );
OCIBindByName ( $sth, ":cpf", 12);

There could be other bugs but I'm sure you can fix them.