All the info you want should be in $result after the query. But to get it
out of $result you need to access one row at a time with
mysql_fetch_array($result), which returns a numerically keyed array (if I
remember correctly), or mysql_fetch_assoc($result), which returns a string
keyed array or hash. So, like this (more or less)...

if ($TechContact == ""){
   $TechContact = '%';
}
$result = mysql_query ("SELECT * FROM enet
                         WHERE TechContact LIKE '$TechContact%'");
// this part added...
while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result)){
        print $row["TechContact"];
        print $row["SomeOtherColumnName"];
        print $row["YetAnotherColumnName"];
        print "<br>\n";