Hi All,

 we install PHP4.04 with PDF Lib 3.1 on our windows 2000 machine but we try
to run the below PDF file creation code code we get message that undefined
function pdf_new()

<?php
$pdf = pdf_new();
pdf_open_file($pdf);
pdf_begin_page($pdf, 595, 842);
pdf_set_font($pdf, "Times-Roman", 30, "host");
pdf_set_value($pdf, "textrendering", 1);
pdf_show_xy($pdf, "A PDF document created in memory!", 50, 750);
pdf_end_page($pdf);
pdf_close($pdf);
$data = pdf_get_buffer($pdf);
header("Content-type: application/pdf");
header("Content-disposition: inline; filename=test.pdf");
header("Content-length: " . strlen($data));
echo $data;
?>

We built a new linux machine with Redhat 7.1 and install Apache /PHP & MySQL
with ApacheToolBox 1.58 and enable the support of pdf  but still we getting
same problem

On windows machine & linux machine when we try to get php information with
phpinf(); , we get the page which say that our php installation is supported
with PHP.

Can any one  please figure out that where is the problem!

Regards
sandeep

Indianic Infotech Limited
91-79-6404208/09/10