From: Lars B. Jensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 9:18 AM
To: Bartek Pawlik; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP-DB] USA Attacks

It is replies like this that makes me understand the terrorism in the
world...

No doubt, it was a horrible act by cowards, but what comes up must come
down. US has been playing with fire once too often and suddenly tasted their
medicine - maybe time to rethink the "world police" strategy again.

I feel sympathy for all who died in the incident for no cause. Dont get me
wrong on that point !

/ LJ