Does any one have any ideas how Quickbooks data can be synced with an Access
database? I want to use PHP to post some account information live from my
accounting system and can't seem to figure out a way.

If anyone else also has a need to extract information from Quickbooks and
has any ideas as to how to do it, I would love to work together to develop
something that would work. I hear this is a common problem.

Please ADVISE!!!!

B R I A N   G R A Y L E S S
 Web Administrator
 Premier Resorts