From: pjc [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 12:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] [newbie] MP3 Tags

I'm trying to develop my own application to fool around with MP3s, and
I'm having trouble getting started. I need to know how I can tear
through directories on a machine and grab fields from the MP3 ID tags
(artist, album, song title, etc.). If anyone can point me in the right
direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

--

Paul C
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"You can't put a bag over someone's personality."

~ pjc