What's up guys? I was just wondering if there is any PHP scripts floating around on
the net that can serve and administer .plan files like how http://www.webdog.org,
http://www.3dfinger.com and http://finger.stomped.com/ run theirs.

If I was looking for one that came the closest I was looking for, it would be the
Webdog one. If any of you know of any scripts that will let me run a finger server on
my machine with our without MySQL, then send me a holler. THX! :)

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup