Hello there...
I want to upload textfiles and store them in my TEXT type field in my
postgres database.
So in my html form I have this entry:

<input type = "file" name = "uploader"> (and whatever else I had to put
there)

the script I wanted to upload the file, but somehow it does not seem to do
that:
I use the rename() function, but that apparently does not upload the file.
Can you tell me what I am doing wrong? what the prerequisites are for the
client that is uploading, etc?
After the file is uploaded btw, I planned to say
$data=file($inputfile)
and then a query like
$query = "INSERT INTO table (data) VALUES \'$data\'";
pg_exec($database,$query);
and that should do the trick... but it is not working yet *sniff* please
tell me what I am missing... (the uploaded file, but the books I have about
php are quite unclear about uploading)

Met vriendelijke groet,

Michiel Lange
ActuEra B.V.