At 20.09.2001 04:26, Andrius Jakutis wrote:
>Hello again,
>
>the problem Is that I found out, that my company doesn't support wml files
>at all.
>
>What Do I have solution? USe some gateway, translator what ever else?
>
>What I need is : person takes mobile, enter's some URL, and my web site is
>converted to wap language, so he can see everything, what is written with
>PHP....
>
>Thanks

php-db ?! I can't even figure out what the link is...

but to answer your question, as long as your page is mostly text (images
and wap
doesn't really click) it's the end-user and not the developer who has to
bother
with it.

Most WAP-serviceproviders provide their clients with http-gateways, and if not
there are some free ones aswell that proxy user-requests and translate the
http content to wml on the fly.

--
Andreas D Landmark / noXtension
Real Time, adj.: