hi all

We have a web based employment site, running on PHP and MySQL (to all
those didn't know!). Whenever a candidate sees a job they're interested
in they click a button and an email is sent to our consultants for them
to act on.

The problem, little as it is, is that I've written a function to send
the email (copied below) and sometimes (more often than not) the email
is fine (I get a copy), but other times it's all plain text and the
formatting isn't there.

Does anyone know why this would happen?

Cheers in advance

Dave

//      start copy of function

        function send_email($whoto,$whofrom,$subject,$message) {
                $subject = "[AUTOMATED NOTIFICATION] - $subject";
                $mailheaders = "Content-Type: text/html;
charset=iso-8859-1"; // Mime type
                mail($whoto, $subject, $message, $mailheaders);
         }

//      end copy of function