Hi:

I'm trying to establish a connection with SQL 7.0.

My system runs W2000, Apache, PHP4. I created a DNS odbc file (with MS
Access) and checked that the connection can be established.

Then, my php script is as follow:
$conn=odbc_connect("DNS=dnsname","userid","password");

When I execute the script, I get the following error message:

Warning: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not
found and no default driver specified, SQL state IM002 in SQLConnect in
c:\apache\intranet\default.php on line 6.

How can I specify the missing driver? Should I install something?

Thanks for your help.

JL