I have been working with PHP for a little bit, but still consider myself a
newbie.  I am trying to redesign one of your sites with a templatized setup,
so that images and whatnot are loaded pretty much once, and I can quickly
keep the "look and fee" of the site.
Im working with tables only pretty much, does anyone have any good
suggestions about this, or know if any good tutorials or walk throughs about
this subject.

Thanks

Nathan