>From the IBM CLI Reference:

SQL_ATTR_ODBC_CURSORS (DB2 CLI v5)
This connection attribute is defined by ODBC, but is not supported by DB2
CLI. Any attempt to set or get this attribute will result in an SQLSTATE of
HYC00 (Driver not capable).

A 32-bit option specifying how the Driver Manager uses the ODBC cursor
library.

So I guess this means the message below was related to using a 3rd party
odbc driver.

Shucks......

Regards

Mark